This week I am planning to pitch to a client with diabetes type 2, on how I can help teach the cook on how to prepare foods that balance blood sugar and help cure diabetes once and for all. And when cooking or a diabetic, it’s all about the glycemic index, not that other spot you’ve been looking for year with no avail.
What is a glycemic index? According to Wikipedia, The glycemic index estimates how much each gram of available carbohydrate (total carbohydrate minus fiber) in food raises a person’s blood glucose level following consumption of the food, relative to consumption of pure glucose. In essence, a diabetic would want a low – moderate GI food diet and that is where the fun starts.
Type 2 Diabetes
More than 300 million people on this planet are walking with diabetes, another 300 million are borderline diabetes and just need a few years of unhealthy lifestyles to be classified as diabetics, leading to more money made by the fake doctors that sell insulin and blood sugar meds instead of tackling the UNDERLYING CAUSE OF DIABETES which is simply chronic inflammation brought about by poor diets and lack of exercise. There is a light at the end of the tunnel though and it’s not an oncoming train but a natural cure, sunlight’s vitamin D and other foods, spices and herbs that reverse diabetes 100%.
Majority (90%) of diabetic cases in the world are type 2, where there is insulin resistance and/or the insulin is just not there. These people are forced to maintain normal blood sugar levels with diets & lifestyle but most choose toxic chemical drugs which have much worse side effects than the diabetes itself, like kidney and liver failure, amputations, heart disease, ulcers e.t.c.
The GI Spot
9 out of 10 Kenyans consume highly processed refined foods that lack nutrients and are just simply carbs e.g. the bread you ate, even brown bread is just crap, no nutrients hence a high glycemic load. These are the foods with low GI and have other outstanding health benefits, with regards to general health. Another helpful theory for diabetics is to maintain an alkaline pH in their system as opposed to an acidic one which is the norm in most people, since most people do not eat well nor exercise regularly. First things first, AVOID ALL PROCESSED FOOD; white rice, sifted maize flour, bread, biscuits, cakes (bake your own) e.t.c
- Exercise; I cannot over-emphasize on the vitality of exercise in maintaining health. It is not just to lose weight, as you think, NO, exercise improves the immune system, some say it accounts for 50% of our health, which makes sense to me since I exercise everyday and I am very very healthy, I don’t even catch colds even If you kiss me and you have the cooties, my immune system is near-perfect.
- Beans/Legumes; Kidney beans, nyayo beans, lentils, njahi, navy beans, pinto beans
- Herbs; Aloe Vera, green tea, moringa, stinging nettle (thabai), cayenne pepper, dandelion
- Sweeteners; NEVER use refined sugar, use unrefined cane sugar, stevia, manuka honey, maple syrup, agave nectar, blackstrap molasses
- Nuts and seeds; Hemp seed, one of the best for diabetics due to unique balance of omega fats and other beneficial nutrients and phytonutrients. Almonds and walnuts are very good for diabetes and general health
- Spices; CINNAMON, is best known for regulating blood sugar and you can take it to the bank, the fact that organic cinnamon helps cure diabetes. Fenugreek, garlic,
- Superfood (Smoothie); Spirulina + Organic fruits (apple<< has low GI) + organic fruit, coconut oil and almond milk << Mike Adams, the main contributor to NaturalNews.com was borderline diabetic and used this smoothie as well as other lifestyle changes to reverse it and become superhealthy.
- Vitamin D; Busking in the sun for at least one hour per day will naturally boost your immunity against all disease. That is why big pharma wants you to wear sunscreen and have a weak immune system which they can capitalize on very easily. This is very real, just look at the Karen hospital or Nairobi hospital oncology and cancer center, ALL TINTED WINDOWS. These fools know that the sun can cure the cancer (and virtually all disease) and when that happens you will stop spending millions on them and just spend and hour under the beautiful african sun, tafakari hayo
OH BTW, If you were expecting tips on finding her G spot, I will leave you with one word, “Doggy-style”