Pan-roasted Potatoes Recipe
1. Put 1 big cup of water on heat and bring to a boil.
2. Add 1/2 a teaspoon of natural salt, 1/2 teaspoon of cayenne pepper and 1/2 teaspoon of paprika.
3. Blanch the potatoes inside for a few minutes until the potatoes are just slightly soft (use a toothpick or fork to check)
4. Meanwhile heat the pan for 2 minutes and then add some peanut/sunflower oil and heat for 90 seconds.
5. drain the potatoes and immediately put them in the hot pan with oil, very carefully, away from you.
6. Toss every minute as you cook with medium-high heat to ensure good caramelization.
7. Add 3/4 teaspoon of salted butter just when the potatoes are almost done and cook for 2 minutes.
Rest for 6 minutes and enjoy with this great guacamole dip
Guacamole Dip Recipe
1. Finely chop a red onion, cilantro/ndania, season with salt, cayenne pepper and freshly ground black pepper.
2. Dress with very little extra virgin olive oil, and a teaspoon of apple cider vinegar with lemon juice and a little lemon rind.
3. Mash in the avocado in a mortar and pestle and beat til smooth.
4. Refrigerate for at least 30 minutes but ideally for 8 hours