Many health conscious individuals would like to know where I get my healthy food and this page will exclusively talk about that.
- Many people think that supermarket vegetables are of higher quality but that is not usually the case. I have eaten the tastiest kale from the roadside veg vendor and cheap too. She also stocks the best local lemons that I use for cleaning every day, as well as the freshest managu or terere.
- Mama mboga has a simple supply chain that mostly relies of squatter-farmers who most of the time practice farming the old skool way, what we would call organic. these farmers don’t have the finances to buy sacks of fertilizer not gallons of herbicides so they just have to do it organically, with manure and inter-cropping.
- Most important is to ask where your food comes from.
Healthy U Stores
- Located in major malls like galleria, westgate, Tmall, the junction so things will be expensive.
- I get my oats, flaxseeds, nuts like pistachios, walnuts, vinegar especially the organic unfiltered apple cider vinegar.
- Avoid ALL SUPPLEMENTS; Vitamin C pills or a juicy local orange ya shillingi kumi? common sense people. majority of the stock in healthy U is supplements which I am strongly against because they are nutritionally imbalanced, are processed and have additives, preservatives coloring and many other unhealthy stuff.